“I AM AN ENGINEER” is the very platform for innovators to show up their talent .This is a chance for the engineers to prove themselves for the society, environment through their technically inspired ideas. Exhibit your talent of innovations through your projects and models and the one who challenges the encounter of this real world will be the champion. This year we have come up with a new issue to be unraveled. As the second-largest country of the world, among many problems of concern, the “USE OF NON-CONVENTIONAL ENERGY RESOURCES” is crucial to the future wellbeing of India – indeed, of the globe. Yet in spite of its great practical need and considerable human and institutional resources, India remains a blind spot in the view of many professionals from the fields of energy and international development .With an eye towards bridging the gap between potentialities of greatest resource and greatest need. So gear up and show everyone what you have got to amaze the world. NOTE:"Organizing committee has full rights and authority to take any decision while conducting the proceedings of the event and their decision must be considered as the final decision by every participant."
1.Each team should consist of maximum 4 and minimum 2 members.
2. Project should be related to technical field.
3. The project should should be in live condition(at least partial output is must).
4. Maximum 10 minutes will be allotted to each team to present their project model in front of judges.
5. If you are doing a software based project then kindly bring your own laptop.computer or laptop will not be provided
6. At the time of registration the team must specify projects name and to which branch project is related.send your project’s abstract and requirements in brief to the firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Innovative Working Model 2) Drought